Participate, get invited, and attend events and activities presented in 2015 National ICT Careers Week!
Opportunities and benefits of ICT study and careers are on show during Monday 27th July to Sunday 2nd August 2015.
ICT companies, professional associations, women in ICT groups, TAFEs, universities, state, territory and federal government agencies will be showing the opportunities available to young people in ICT Start Here Go Anywhere.
Events and activities already planned include
- career and study information sessions for school students, teachers and parents
- ICT study and career seminars for career counsellors
- ICT conferences and exhibitions for young people in ICT
- study and career information - online and offline
- film, animation and robot demonstrations
- functions and events in the use of personal computing and smart devices
- visits to ICT university faculties and TAFE campuses
- visits by school students to ICT companies
- supportive media releases by industry and education leaders
- media releases on new ICT studies and career opportunities
- and many more.
Studying computing and communications is the start to a rewarding, interesting and social career anywhere in the world.Find out why!
List your organisation's event and activity for 2015 National ICT Careers Week
Join with other organisations and groups across Australia during the 2015 National ICT Careers Week and present an activity or event to promote ICT careers and studies.
Make sure you have registered your organisation or group as a participant in this year's National ICT Careers Week.